The Versatile Blogger Award
It’ s Monday and I just received a surprise from my fellow blogger Abee http://itsabeeautifullife.wordpress.com/ who nominated me with 6 other bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award! I’m so touched! Thank you so much for the recognition Abee
I’ve been thinking lately on how to get my blog up and running again, since I’ve had a slow period, and yesterday I had 372 hits, so I’m grateful that I seem to have something to share!
How this Award works:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 random pieces of facts about me:
1. I like sleeping late, and do not consider morning to be when the sun gets up.
2. I watched all the series of Charmed more than once…
3. I love mango, if I could have mango every day, I’d be in heaven!
4. I talk to my two cats, and confide in them.
5. I believe in miracles, once I had no money on a journey in England, I found the exact amount I needed to pay for the ticket down between the seats…
6. My favourite smoothie is banana, avocado and spinach, I know it sounds strange but it’s yummy!
7. In my dreams I do actually fly, it’s so real it feels like I’m falling when I wake up sometimes.